Southport Boots, Primark and major magazine Haul!


I've not been buying the monthly magazines or international issues as regularly recently, as I feel some of the publications have got a bit tired.  Every so often there'll be a great run of inspiration though, in this case the spring previews.

I went a bid mad in W H Smiths, carrying away a heftly pile of:
  • Dazed & Confused Vol IV Spring
  • InStyle UK April
  • Vanity Fair US Apri
  • ELLE US Edition March

I am completely obsessed with Dakota Johnsons feature in US ELLE, the styling is impeccable.
It almost made me want to cut back in a full fringe!

A got a few bits of nightwear from Primark that I had to take back, as they were too small.  Since they've changed the sizing to 6-8 and 10-12 bands, it's hard to get a good fit: bring back size 8-10!

The sweet My Little Pony sweat bottoms were just £8.

From Boots I snapped up the new L'oreal Perfection Colour Riche Nail Polish in Pistachio Drage 852 as seen on Lea Michelle on the cover of UK Glamour magazine, plus I got a mini size of Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion.


Sweet Southport Goodies :)

- Kerry.


0 comments:

Post a Comment