Daily Hand Cream - KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr - Swatches & Review

 
The packaging for Kora line becomes even more noteable in this form I feel, as it feels smooth to the touch, all the more important for picking up a luxe hand cream!

At 90ml of product, it seems as if you get a lot in the tube compared to other brands that might have less than 30ml in a tube.  I would say that the formula is quite runny and thin so you could find yourself using more if you are used to thick formulations.  Despite this, I don't think you actually need to overapply as once it has sunk in it is surprisingly hydrating.

This product expires in July so I best get a wiggle on in using it up!


As you can see from the labeling, the hand cream contains lots of essential oils.
It has the citrus based scent that a lot of the Kora products have, though in this hand cream the strongest scent to me is pomegranate.
 

I like the positive word on this packaging: empathy.  

  
The colour is slightly yellowed.
I would say be careful when opening and using the cream, as it was so runny it actually ran out without me even squeezing! 


Overall a nice hydrating cream that I like more and more as I use it.
As i'm becoming more aware of organic beauty, it seems even more important that i'm using organic hand care, as i'm constantly touching my mouth!

The hand cream is available singularly and as part of value gift packs at:

- Kerry. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment