Feed
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPj53zRDk-3xz01R4DdfwZA?app=desktop
https://instagram.com/kerryjane88/
Baby Wizard
home
Reviews
Make-Up
Skincare
Perfume
Fashion
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Single Man: How I Style Ray Ban Wayfarer Glasses
These aren't actually my glasses, they're Roxys, but when I put them on for a giggle I liked my serious man look I had going on with my
ASOS Jumper in Brushed Fairisle with Roll Neck
.
- Kerry
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
Beauty Crush: Lana Del Rey
Lana Del Rey is one of my favourite contemporary beauty icons. She manages to look both glamourous and girl-next-door breezy with her bea...
Thierry Mugler Angel EDP Vs. EDT Gift Set Comparison Review
ANGEL by Thierry Mugler: an infamous creation. With a reformulation of Angel Eau De Toilette in 2011, rafts of reviews and comparisons hav...
HOW TO: Depot Mac Eyeshadows and Pre-Made Quads
Last year I'd seen the buzz over Mac Cosmetics new 15 Eyeshadow Pro Palettes in Warm Neutral and Cool Neutral and was drooling at t...
Tinted Day Cream - KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr - Swatches & Review
Tinted moisturisers are usually tricky to get right. Quite often they are only in a universal shade and so that in itself throws up a lot ...
Mac Lightful C Tinted Cream SPF 30 with Radiance Booster - Extra Light
When I heard that Mac was releasing a tinted cream from it's Lightful range, I was excited, as I've used and liked several of the L...
Christina Aguilera Secret Potion
As I mentioned in my December post on celebrity fragrances, Christina Aguilera's Secret Potion turned out to be one of my favourite eve...
Madara Organic Skincare Moon Flower Rose Beige Tinting Fluid
I really, really wanted to like this product, but it just wasn't happening! I'd done my research as best I could and though...
Estee Lauder Double Wear Debacle
My skin is so oily that I've avoided wearing heavy makeup the past few years, as anything I put on just ends up sliding off, so the l...
Klorane Soothing & Anti-Irritant Shampoo with Peony
I can't be the only one who suffers from an itchy dandruff prone scalp but with greasy roots and dry as a bone ends of my hair!? I...
Kim Kardashian Pure Honey Gift Set Review
So at the start of the year I was in Debenhams Manchester to pick up a nail varnish I'd bought in the sale. I should have resisted bro...
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment