Christina Aguilera Secret Potion

As I mentioned in my December post on celebrity fragrances, Christina Aguilera's Secret Potion turned out to be one of my favourite everyday perfumes.
So when I was browsing online for some Christmas sale bargains, I didn't hesitate in throwing this into my  life and looks order.  It was £9.95 for the 30ml and there was a discount code active for a further 5% discount too.  There was an added bonus of a free body lotion with every Christina Aguilera fragrance purchase!
 
 
 
 
 As far as describing the fragrance, i'm actually at a loss!  Off the top of my head I couldn't name a single note in it even though I managed to use and love a whole 30ml bottle up in one year. 
The fragrance is officially described as a floral oriental with:
  • Citrus top notes of passion fruit, lemon and mandarin.
  • White flowers at the heart - lotus, jasmine and orange blossom.
  • Base of musk, dark ebony, amber and tonka bean.
To me it's a very 'pink' smell and i'd describe it as a sugary oriental!
 
- Kerry :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment