March '14 Empties

My goal for March was to use up as many of my products that had the smallest amounts left in them.
Considering the amount of beauty stuff I have, I think I did really well!

 
Perfume
  • Lady Gaga Fame: Fruity good! I hope gaga brings out a new fragrance :)
  • Guerlian La Petite Robe Noire Samples X2
Make-up
  • Shiseido Dual Balancing Foundation: I think this is discontinued now. It's a lovely finish and a great pale colour.
  • Dior Creme De Rose: love this.
  • Mac Baby's on Fire Lipstick: hated the feel of the glitter on my lips and it applied so patchy I decided to b2m it!
  • Mac Daydreaming Eyeshadow Depot: for b2m.


Skincare
  • Mac Hydro-Charged Moisturiser SPF 30: loved this.
  • SK-II Advanced Protect Essence UV: the spf in this had expired before I even got it, but I've kept using it as it would make my face SO soft! It's a shame it's too expensive for me to consider repurchasing as it is awesome.
  • The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner: fresh and basic but I've found better toners since.
  • Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion: I don't think I could do without this now. The 150ml has lastest me from October too. It's really gentle on the eyes, so if you have irritation or hayfever i'd highly recommend this.
  • Decleor Aroma Cleanse: I've had this since Xmas '10! I had to give up on this one, as when I depotted the last amounts into a jar, the cream went really hard and horrible.
  • Decleor Essential Tonifying Lotion with Neroli: I finished the 50ml I'd got in a set at christmas.  I've decided to keep the small bottle and decant the toner I have in the 400ml bottle as it's huge!
 
Bodycare
  • Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion: had to go as it smelt bad when applied.
  • Arbonne FC5 Swiss Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme: smelt so nice and fresh but then it suddenly turned bad.
  • Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter: I still have my giant tube of this!
  • Lush Charity Pot Sample: not too sure of the scent of this on me.
  • Lush Dream Cream Sample: smells like lavender and heather! It was calming on the skin too. I'd like to purchase this once I've used a few more things up!
Quite a few other things are nearly done so I'm hopefull that April's empties will be plentiful too :)

- Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment