Manchester Weekender Lush Cosmetics, Boux Avenue & Magazine Haul


First things first, yes that is a Marks & Spencer Chocolate Chip Shortbread!

Magazines
I have been reblogging so many pictures of Emilia Clarke recently on tumblr, including ones from her shoot with french Glamour.  I was surprised to see a lone copy in W H Smiths at Manchester Piccadilly Station, so I decided to buy it for funsies.  I don't know much french - I did German back in secondary school, though if I took my time reading I could catch the general gist of what the articles were aiming at with the aid of the supporting pictures of course.
I got Marie Claire US Edition with Kristen Stewart before I remembered that I need to stop buying the US version as the UK version usually uses most of it's features the following month!

Lush
  • Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb
  • Floating Island Bath Melt :)
  • Tender is the Night Massage Bar
  • Massage Bar Tin
Boux Avenue
I bought the Scented Candle and the Hand Wash in the Pink Taffeta scent of Rose, Amber and Peony :)


Boux Avenue do 10% student discount and also have a free loyalty card that gives you 5% back on your purchases.

- Kerry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment