Hydrating Mask - KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr - Review


I'd say 100ml was a fairly generous amount for a mask product, though if you take the mask down your neck and onto your decolletage as recommended, then you'll be needing slightly more product anyway.
 

Also, as it is an organic product, it is important to observe the expiry date and useage times, as the ingredients will only stay active for so long after opening, in this case 6 months.  Unless you're a regular user of masks, you might want to find a cheaper alternative for that reason alone.
 

The colour of the mask is pale green.
It has more give than a clay mask, though the smell was reminisent of clay with the signature Kora citrus type scent.
 
 

I broke out after using the mask, though I did leave it on for way over an hour and not for the 5 - 10 minutes as recommended!  The upside was that my skin was softer than it's ever felt, though the new spots were painful.
When I tried it again a few weeks later, I put it on just before I was going to get into the shower, so  I had it on for less than 5 mintues, yet I still broke out.

I hoped that I would be able to use the mask as a soft face wash, but that still gave me spots.
Sadly, I have to let this one go.  Though to be fair to the mask, it isn't aimed at my oily and acneic skin, but for normal to dry skin types.

- Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment