Liverpool Budget Beauty Mini Haul

Today I tagged along with my Mum into Liverpool as, like most of the females of Merseyside, she had some returns to do after the Races.
With just over £20 to my name, I was determined to get some bargains!
First I went to Mac in the Met Quarter.  I had six empties to exchange for a free lipstick!  I chose the shade Brave, a darkened pink satin with silver shimmer.  Nothing quite like the feeling of walking ou of the Mac store with a free lipstick in your pocket :)

I bought two packs of the Organic Cotton Pads from The Body Shop.  I used the current 40% off discount code of 14668 so the packs were just £1.50 each.
Of course you can get cotton wool a lot cheaper elsewhere, but the quality of these is really good.  They're incredibly soft and big enough that I can use my eyebright on one corner of the pad and then my toner on the other corner.

In the past week I've used up two samples of the new Garnier Beauty Oil Lotion.  I really like the scent and the formulation is a great hybrid between an oil and a lotion, so the absorbancy is great.  
I had wanted to use up a few more lotions before I bought another, but because my skin has been so senstive recently, I need to be more selective with what I put on it.  It was a third off at Superdrug, so at £4.66 for a 400ml pump bottle, this was great value.

 

My impulse buy for the day came from Zara.  It was Mums fault, as she told me to keep Kirsty busy smelling the perfumes whilst she had a look around the clothes.  The Zara scent range is extensive!  I liked quite a few of them, like Apple Juice, though Woman Chocolate was the one I had to have.  Quite simply, it smells of chocolate, though not in the sweet way of a chocolate bar, more like you've been baking with cocoa powder.  On me it's a very sweet skin scent.  The sillage isn't the most powerfull, though the scent on my skin is lovely.
I'm super impressed with this and at £5.99 for 60ml eau de toilette, it's amazing value too.  I'll definately be looking into the rest of Zara's scent range :)

  
 I'm pretty pleased with my budget mini haul! 

- Kerry :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment