Mac Julia Petit

Julia Petit is a popular brazillian lifestyle blogger that has managed to collaborate with Mac Cosmetics to offer up a small but perfectly functional collection suited to her style.

I got three items from this anticipated launch:
  • Boca Lipstick
  • Linda Powder Blush
  • Wet Road Liquidlast Liner




Here's all three products applied to my face :)


Some swatches on my pale skin:


Wet Road Liquidlast Liner, Boca Satin Lipstick, Linda Satin Powder Blush



Wet Road Liquidlast Liner is a black with a black and silver grey pearl.


The shimmer is noticeable, so you get that more 'bumpy' application, though it's not as dramatic as a glittery eyeliner.

Personally I really like it, as I find sometimes black liners can be too stark on me and take a lot of the colour away from my eyes and make them appear a deep brown instead of hazel.

I have very oily eyelids too, but this has stood the test!
It didn't flake or transfer at all!


Next up is Linda Blush :)


Linda means beautiful/lovely/gorgoeus in Portuguese, which I thought was sweet!


Julia Petit keeps her skin out of the brazillian sun, so she is quite fair, but as this colour is surprisingly pigmented, it will work on a range of tones.

I've applied this warm and shimmery colour with a buffing motion across my cheeks here.

I think it works well as a more colourful alternative to bronzer or brown toned blushes.


The three lipsticks offered in this collection were perhaps the most coveted, especially the mid nude pink shade called Boca.


Boca means mouth in Portuguese :)

It's a dupeable shade for sure, similar to Faux, Brave, Twig - that family of colours.

Boca is similar to Brave in that it has that micro shimmer running through it that gives it a little lift and stops it looking so flat.

It appears more matte then emollient on me:


So there's my Julia Petit roundup! :) 

I also highly recommend that you check out her YouTube channel, as she features a lot of Get Ready With Me videos featuring her limited edition products as well as existing Mac shades.
Even though I can't understand what she is saying, I still found it interesting to watch her application and different colour and texture choices.

- Kerry








0 comments:

Post a Comment