Paris Hilton For Women Limited Anniversary Edition

Ten years ago when I was sitting my GCSE exams, heiress socialite extrodinaire Paris Hilton launched her first fragrance: Paris Hilton for Women.
 
To date, the 18 scent offerings from Paris have proved her to be one the fragrance success storys of the 21st Century.  With 40 million bottles sold across the globe, she's scored profits of $2Billion!

To mark her ten years in the fragrance market, Paris has redesigned her first signature fragrance to offer us:

Paris Hilton for Women Limited Anniversary Edition



As far as I'm aware, this limited edition bottle only comes in the 100ml size.




This ws my ultimate 'going out scent' when I was around 17/18, so I was excited to get to smell it again!


The scent is an aquatic fruity floral :)

Top notes: frozen apple, melon, orange, wet ozone, sparkling muget.
Middle notes: jasmine, freesia, lily, tuberose, mimosa, lily of the valley.
Base notes: ylang-ylang, sandalwood, oakmoss, skin musk, pheremones.


The cap and bottle is covered in diamonte crystals - how bling!?


My only gripe is that the cap is plastic and seems like it might crack if you pulled it off/pushed it back on too enthusiastically! 


At the moment, Superdrug is offering an invitation to meet Paris at Liverpool One on Wednesday 13th May.  Purchase of the Limited Anniversary Edition perfume at select Superdrug stores or via the online website is necessary to secure an invite.  At £40, it is a bit of a rip off for a meet and greet but at least you get a large and fancy bottle of the scent :)






I'll have to do another blog update once I've been to the meet and greet :)


Will I see you there?

 - Kerry :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment