Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask

I swapped five empty Lush pots for a free fresh face mask :)

As my skin was feeling wind battered, sore and sensitive from my holiday in the blustery cold of Paris, I went for the mask that is pretty popular with the girls on instagram: Catastrophe Cosmetic.


It deeply cleanses whilst calming the skin too.

Here's me chilling in my mask :)


 I loved the blueberry scent and the cooling sensation upon application.

My big downside was that washing it off was a pain, as the calamine just would not budge!

Sometimes I had to even triple cleanse with a muslin cloth and warm water to remove all the chalky white traces of the calamine!

My skin felt fairly soft and surprisingly deeply cleansed, which I hadn't expected.

I did find that this mask started to dry up very quickly and I used it all up within a week, though it shows that the formulation is gentle enough to be used in quick succession :)

- Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment